Station 2 is a result of Susquehanna Township’s growth and Rescue Fire Company’s commitment to provide timely emergency services to the community. Located behind the Susuquehanna Township Municipal Building at 1900 Linglestown Road, Station 2 was built in the mid 1980’s by the township. Rescue Fire Company moved in shortly after. This station has two deep bays housing Rescue 37, Engine 37, Squad 37, and a compliment of water rescue craft. The living quarters at station 2 include a day room, kitchen, dining area, watch office, and the infamous table in the bay where members spend countless hours talking about the last call.